By Kevin Williams, B.Sc.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Suzanne and Robert Mays
SEEKING NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCERS FOR NEW STUDY AND SURVEY
Near-Death Experiencers Who Received Visions of the Future
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina, June 5, 2019 — Suzanne and Robert Mays are near-death experience (NDE) researchers who are seeking near-death experiencers (NDErs) to participate in a study of “NDE Visions of Scenes from the World’s Future.” About 18% of NDErs receive information about a future world event during their NDE or at some other time. World events are occurrences that involve or impact a large number of people, such as tragic accidents, terrorist attacks, large-scale social disruptions or conflicts, large-scale natural or environmental disasters, and so on. The study is trying to answer questions like:
- Can world-event predictions be verified as accurate?
- Are there common themes among the world events received by NDErs?
- Is there a purpose for visions of future world events, like a tragic airplane crash, when the NDEr can do nothing to prevent it?
- Do the visions of future world events include a message of what needs to be changed, for example in people’s attitudes, relationships with others, or relationships with the environment?
- Is it possible to avert or mitigate the outcome of a future world event received by an NDEr?
- If a future event does not occur or does not occur at the expected time, is the vision in some way still valid?
If you have had an NDE or NDE-like experience and during your experience or at some other time, you have received information about a future world event, we invite you to participate in our study. Please fill out the survey form at: http://tinyurl.com/NDE-Future-Visions
The survey form has more information about our study and other instructions. We estimate that it will take 30-45 minutes to complete and submit the survey.
If you have questions about the study, please contact the Mays at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download this Press Release in PDF Format